Wednesday, March 27, 2013

First Post

I had another blog but it was from about 3 years ago, so I decided I would start up a new one that is more updated. Coffee, Books, Life...why? Well, I am a Barista at the lovely Caribou Coffee. I love to make drinks and see my regulars. I have learned to drink straight black coffee since working there the past 8 1/2 months! My husband, Nate, never thought that day would come. I also love books! My new favorite author is Kate Morton she's written 'The Forgotten Garden', 'The Distant Hours', 'The Secret Keeper' and 'The House at Riverton'. She is like a mystery, history, genealogical author. I have really enjoyed her writing. And finally, Life, I feel like my life is so boring, but I'm hoping once I start blogging regularly that I will realize that my life isn't so boring after all! I mean, I'm married! How boring could that be? :) So here is to my first post!

1 comment:

  1. You are so beautiful and i am excited to see you write out in a journal-like format so you will be able to look back on LIFE! (well and books and coffee ;) ) I love you and i am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete